Much ink has been spilled debating and discussing the federal estate tax, but did you know that several states (including Maryland and D.C.) also have an estate tax? And that the threshold for triggering it is frequently far lower than the federal one? Read more about why you may have to do more planning for your estate than you might think.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Legal Practice Areas
- In the News
- In the Community
- Contact Us
Sign up for our newsletter.
- Forbes Names The Geller Law Group a Top Telework Company
- A big legal burden awaits small businesses, and most aren’t aware of it
- NYTimes Profile: A Woman-Led Law Firm That Lets Partners Be Parents
- Rebecca appears on the Jennifer Hammond Radio Show
- VA to Protect Mothers’ Rights to Breastfeed In Public