Small business owners typically don’t have big budgets for legal fees, but there are times when you should turn to a lawyer for advice. In an interview with MSNBC’s JJ Ramberg, Rebecca Geller, the president and CEO of The Geller Law Group, has these four tips for entrepreneurs.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Legal Practice Areas
- In the News
- In the Community
- Contact Us
Sign up for our newsletter.
- Forbes Names The Geller Law Group a Top Telework Company
- A big legal burden awaits small businesses, and most aren’t aware of it
- NYTimes Profile: A Woman-Led Law Firm That Lets Partners Be Parents
- Rebecca appears on the Jennifer Hammond Radio Show
- VA to Protect Mothers’ Rights to Breastfeed In Public