Betsy Charlesworth serves as the firm’s administrative coordinator to assist the legal team to provide top-notch legal services to the firm’s clients. She previously worked for a Non-Profit Student Loan Company for 14 years in Vermont before moving to Virginia and becoming a stay-at-home mom to her youngest son. After he headed to Kindergarten, she decided to pursue a career with the Geller Law Group that would give her the ability to balance work and family. Betsy notes, “The Geller Law Group is a perfect fit for my needs.” She has a bachelors Degree in Education and lives in Burke VA with her husband and 3 children. She loves to travel, run, and visit all the fun things in the DC, Virginia area.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Legal Practice Areas
- In the News
- In the Community
- Contact Us
Home » Betsy Charlesworth - The Geller Law Group »
Sign up for our newsletter.
- Forbes Names The Geller Law Group a Top Telework Company
- A big legal burden awaits small businesses, and most aren’t aware of it
- NYTimes Profile: A Woman-Led Law Firm That Lets Partners Be Parents
- Rebecca appears on the Jennifer Hammond Radio Show
- VA to Protect Mothers’ Rights to Breastfeed In Public