Megan Marzluff works as a legal assistant for The Geller Law Group to help clients with their legal estate planning documents and assist with funding trusts. As a military spouse, she and her family have finally come back “home” to Northern Virginia. Megan grew up in the area – she graduated from Robert E.Lee High School, James Madison University where she received a BS in Psychology and Early Childhood Education, and George Mason University where she received a Masters in Education. Megan previously worked as an elementary school teacher while moving around with her husband Patrick and their three children. She is very excited for the opportunity to work for a wonderful firm that is dedicated to their clients. Megan enjoys hiking, traveling, volunteering at her children’s school and is very involved in Girl Scouting with her daughters.
- About Us
- Our Team
- Legal Practice Areas
- In the News
- In the Community
- Contact Us
Home » Megan Marzluff - The Geller Law Group »
Sign up for our newsletter.
- Forbes Names The Geller Law Group a Top Telework Company
- A big legal burden awaits small businesses, and most aren’t aware of it
- NYTimes Profile: A Woman-Led Law Firm That Lets Partners Be Parents
- Rebecca appears on the Jennifer Hammond Radio Show
- VA to Protect Mothers’ Rights to Breastfeed In Public