If you have a family, are starting a family, own a house, have retirement accounts or life insurance, or have family heirlooms, you need to plan for the future, provide security for your child’s future, and take control of your finances.
But with so many other pressing concerns and a busy schedule, who has the time?
At the Geller Law Group, we understand the unique challenges families face. Each family’s situation is different, whether you are starting out, starting over, or looking to retire.
We help families and individuals in all circumstances plan for their futures with legal advice and expertise based on real-world experience.
From Simple Wills to International Estate Plans, the Geller Law group offers a variety of legal services to create customized documents for you. Some of our services include:
- Drafting Wills: both simple and complex
- Creating Trusts: revocable, irrevocable, and special needs trusts
- Business Succession: plan for the future of your business
- Advance Medical Directive: a living will, DNR, medical proxy
- Durable General Power of Attorney: proxy for legal and financial decisions
- Real Estate Deed: transfer real estate to a loved one and avoid probate
- Probate: assistance to executors to navigate the probate process
Jennifer, single mom
“I enthusiastically recommend Geller Law Group for legal help. As a single mother, I knew that I had to protect myself and my son for the future but was overwhelmed and confused by the process of writing wills. The GLG guided me throughout and offered calming, reassuring confidence. I trust her and hope others reach out to make good decisions.”
Contact Us today to schedule your free initial phone consult.Contact Us