If you have a family, are starting a family, own a house, have retirement accounts or life insurance, or have family heirlooms, you need to plan for the future, provide security for your child’s future, and take control of your finances.
But with so many other pressing concerns and a busy schedule, who has the time?
At the Geller Law Group, we understand the unique challenges families face. Each family’s situation is different, whether you are starting out, starting over, or looking to retire.
We help families and individuals in all circumstances plan for their futures with legal advice and expertise based on real-world experience.
From Simple Wills to International Estate Plans, the Geller Law group offers a variety of legal services to create customized documents for you. Some of our services include:
- Drafting Wills: both simple and complex
- Creating Trusts: revocable, irrevocable, and special needs trusts
- Business Succession: plan for the future of your business
- Advance Medical Directive: a living will, DNR, medical proxy
- Durable General Power of Attorney: proxy for legal and financial decisions
- Real Estate Deed: transfer real estate to a loved one and avoid probate
- Probate: assistance to executors to navigate the probate process
Robert, divorced father of 2 teenagers
“Rebecca is a wonderful person to work with. I was very intimidated by having my first ever will/trust setup, but Rebecca put my mind at ease and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone and have to my close friends who are also looking into having their will/trusts setup."
Contact Us today to schedule your free initial phone consult.Contact Us